Plans for next year…
… to tackle on one full time position and a second job (part-time) at minimum wage. This is while taking on courses at University.
I am willing to sacrifice my social life this year and try to put a down payment on a condominium as soon as humanly possible.
I will probably not school in the summer either.
As for traveling next summer … we shall see :)
all the bleeding cunts on Tumblr are mad at me over this pic calling me a misogynist because I pointed out that not only women have problems. Be fucking realistic. ANY GODDAMN PERSON on this planet had problems. Just because you think yours are more important, it doesn’t make theirs any less important. Take the sand out of your cunt and open you goddamn eyes.
Sorry, let me fix this for your mommy issue-plagued asses:
Murdered by an intimate partner
Women:1,247 (33% of female murder victims)
Men: 440 (4%of male murder victims)
Overall percentage of nonfatal violent crime by intimate partners experienced
By Women: 20%
By Men: 3%
- 84% of spouse abuse victims were females, and 86% of victims of dating partner abuse at were female.
- Males made up 83% of spouse murderers and 75% of dating partner murderers
- 50% of offenders in state prison for spousal abuse had killed their victims. Wives were more likely than husbands to be killed by their spouses: wives were about half of all spouses in the population in 2002, but 81% of all persons killed by their spouse.
- 1,006,970 women and 370,990 men are stalked annually in the United States.
- 1 in 12 women and 1 in 45 men will be stalked in their lifetime.
- 87% of stalkers are men.
- 59% of female victims and 30% of male victims are stalked by an intimate partner.
- 81% of women stalked by a current or former intimate partner are also physically assaulted by that partner.
- 31% of women stalked by a current or former intimate partner are also sexually assaulted by that partner.
- 17 percent of American Indian and Alaska Native women are stalked in their lifetime, compared to 8.2 percent of white women, 6.5 percent of African-American women, and 4.5 percent of Asian/Pacific Islander women.
- Women are more likely to be victims of sexual violence than men: 78% of the victims of rape and sexual assault are women and 22% are men.
- Most perpetrators of sexual violence are men. Among acts of sexual violence committed against women since the age of 18, 100% of rapes, 92% of physical assaults, and 97% of stalking acts were perpetrated by men. Sexual violence against men is also mainly male violence: 70% of rapes, 86% of physical assaults, and 65% of stalking acts were perpetrated by men.
- In 8 out of 10 rape cases, the victim knows the perpetrator. Of people who report sexual violence, 64% of women and 16% of men were raped, physically assaulted, or stalked by an intimate partner. This includes a current or former spouse, cohabitating partner, boyfriend/girlfriend, or date.
- 34% of women are victims of sexual coercion by a husband or intimate partner in their lifetime.
- An estimated 600,000 to 800,000 men, women and children are trafficked across international boarders each year, and approximately 80% of trafficking victims are women and girls.
- Approximately 40% of Black women report coercive contact of a sexual nature by age 18.
- The number one killer of African-American women ages 15 to 34 is homicide at the hands of a current or former intimate partner.
I’m stressing about life again.
Instead of studying, I’m crunching numbers of income I could be making next year and down payment on a place. It doesn’t look like I’ll be getting a place for at least two years, unless I get a second job.
Why am I stressing at 22 years old?